There are several different approaches to software development:
- Market research
- Gathering requirements for the proposed business solution
- Analyzing the problem
- Devising a plan or design for the software-based solution
- Implementation (coding) of the software
- Testing the software
- Maintenance and bug fixing
EURIXGROUP offers these stages collectively as the software development lifecycle activity.
These stages may also be carried out in turn (a “waterfall” based approach), or they may be repeated over various cycles or iterations (a more "extreme" approach). The more extreme approach usually involves less time spent on planning and documentation, and more time spent on coding and development of automated tests.
Our professional software development team, certified processes, Quality Assurance and testing, cutting-edge technologies such as Java, .Net, PHP and others allow our clients to timely return their investments into all their custom software development initiatives.
We provide full range of custom software development services from IT consulting, software engineering, solution design, software product development to integration services, software maintenance and support. With EURIXGROUP as software development provider our clients get industry-leading innovative solutions to handle all their business issues.
Our business software development approach allows us to create highly expendable, modular and stable software.
The software development order procedure is quite simple
- You let us know what you want
- We help you with the definition of the project requirements
- We execute the software development for you with regular reports and conference meetings to deliver a product on time and within budget in accordance to the Agile SCRUM methodology
- All of our development projects get thoroughly tested
- We also offer software support and maintenance services.
EURIXGROUP resources have several certifications on JAVA and ORACLE developing and MICROSOFT products and languages.