IT Governance & Operation Management
The IT Systems governance and network management is the historical EURIX core business, deploying such type of services in the last 20years in many customer organizations.
EURIX consultancy services provide methods, procedures and tools to guarantee the correct design, operation, administration, maintenance, and provisioning of networked systems.
- Design deals with a tailored needs analysis to produce the most efficient and effective architecture layout, regarding also to security, fault tolerant, load balancing and disaster recovery.
- Operation deals with keeping the network and his services up and running smoothly/efficiently/safely. It includes monitoring and security.
- Administration deals with keeping track of resources in the network and how they are assigned. It includes all the "housekeeping" that is necessary to keep the network under control. Also, it provides several KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to evaluate the evolution of the network and the services provided.
- Maintenance is concerned with performing repairs and upgrades or patches. Maintenance also involves corrective and preventive measures to make the managed network run "better", such as tuning adjusting device configuration parameters.
- Provisioning is concerned with configuring resources in the network to support a given service. For example, this might include setting up the network so that a new customer can receive voice service. The Help Desk support may be provided to end users with different SLA (Sevice Level Agreement).
EURIX's offer include:
- Systems and Network Design.
- System integration Deploy, with large competence to realize and maintain the services in different heterogeneous environments.
- Application integration, to adapt systems to the service needs.
- Help Desk support (1st or 2nd level, on site or remote) with daily activities on monitoring, supporting, patching or upgrading, incident and change requests management, backup and disaster recovery, inventary and KPI reporting.
- The ability to quickly adapt to the customer quality levels.
Some references as example:
- Firewalls (commercial and open source),
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems and content filtering solutions,
- antiSpam and antiVirus tools,
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) and SSL accelerators appliances,
- vulnerability assessments,
- specialized Proxy appliances with LDAP and ActiveDirectory large environments (30.000users),
- SMTP Mail servers,
- Web and application servers,
- network management (Nagios/Cacti, Tivoli),
- network performance monitoring (netQoS),
- clusters in high availability and load balancing (Unix dialects systems, Windows systems and Cisco),
patch management (WSUS) and Antivirus deploy (25.000 users).
EURIX has several resources certified in ITIL practice for IT Service Management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business.
Furthermore EURIX is certified in PRINCE2 metodology, a process-based approach for project management, providing an easily tailored and scaleable project management methodology for the management of all types of projects.